SAP MM Online Course Training Institute:-
SAP MM – Material Management used through buy division. It mainly works for the acquisition of crude materials and stock administration frameworks and SAP establishment in Hyderabad.
It likewise enables you to work in the territory of material prerequisite arranging (map). The master information in the MM module relates to materials and vendors. The buy association is made according to the necessity of customer organization and its center around obtainment of materials according to the requirements of the plant SAP Online establishment.
We give best SAP MM Online Course preparing at our SAP foundation in Madhapur, Ameerpet, Dilshuknagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad with experienced SAP trainers.SAP Globe Online is the best SAP organization in Hyderabad which gives best arrangements live activities for numerous years and got commended from numerous understudies and sap online establishment.
Who can Learn SAP MM Course?
* Fresh graduates with B.Com foundation
* Working experts/end-clients
* People who are working in assembling firms/organizations
SAP MM Course Content:
|1.||SAP Navigation||• Login
• SAP Screens
• Features of SAP Navigations
|2.||SAP-MM Overview||• Organization Data
• Master Data
• Integration with other modules
|3.||Organization Data||• Creation of Plant
• Storage Location
• Purchase Organization
• Standard Purchase Organization
• Reference Purchase Organization
• Purchase Groups and Assignment
|4.||Material Master||• Material Types
• Assignment of Number Ranges to Material Types
• Creation of Materials Master
• Material Groups
• Change and display of Material Master etc.
|5.||Vendor Master||• Vendor Account Group
• Number Ranges
• Assignment of Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups
• Creation of Vendor Master
• One time Vendor
• Change and display of Vendor Master etc.
|6.||Purchase Info Record||• Number Range for Info record
• Creation of Info record with and without plant etc.
• Change and display of Info record etc.
|7.||Source List||• Maintaining of Source list
• Internal procurement
• External procurement
• Allowable sources
• Fixed sources and blocked sources
• Change of source list etc.
|8.||MRP Overview||• MRP controller
• MRP Run
• Manual Reorder point planning
• Automatic PR create
|9.||Purchase Requisition||• Number Range for PR
• PR prerequisite
• Requisition or Tracking No.
• Source Determination
• Assignment of source
• Comparison of Info records
• Price simulation
• Change of PR
• Display of PR etc.
|10.||Request for Quotation||• Number Range for RFQs
• RFQs with reference to PR
• RFQs without reference
• RFQ to multiple vendors
• Collective No. for RFQ etc.
• Change and display of RFQ.
|11.||Quotations||• Maintaining Quotations
• Rejection of quotation
• Change and display of quotation
|12.||Price Comparison of Quotations||• Comparison of quotations with the mean price
• Maximum price and minimum price
• Use of collective number for comparison
|13.||Purchase order||• Number range for Purchase order
• PO creation
• Po with reference to PR
• Contract and other PO
• Change of PO
• Display of PO
• PO for a non-stock item
• PO history etc.
|14.||Release Procedure||• Release Groups
• Release codes
• Release Strategy
|15.||Outline agreements||• Number range for Contracts
• Value contract
• Quantity Contract
• The release of PO with reference to a contract
• Validity of contract
• Contracts with Reference purchase organization
• Number range for Scheduling Agreements
• Creation of scheduling agreements
• Delivery schedule
• Features of SA etc.
|16.||Purchasing Optimization||• Prerequisites for the creation of Automatic PO etc
• Pricing procedure • Creation of Automatic PO
• Release strategies for purchase documents.
|17.||Goods Receipt||• Number range for material documents
• Movement types
• Creation of Goods Receipt
• Partial qty receipt
• Different stock types for GR
• Reversal of GR
• Cancellation of GR
• Accounting Documents etc.
|18.||Goods Issue||• GI document
• Accounting document
• Cost center etc.
|19.||Stock Transfers||• Transfer of goods
• Goods movements
• Transfer posting and stock transfer
• Stock transfer between Storage locations
• Plants and Company codes
• ST with reference to Stock Transport Order
• One step transfers
• 2 step transfers
|20.||Physical Inventory||• Physical Inventory process
• Sessions etc
|21.||Other Topics in inventory||• Batch management
• The shelf life of materials
• Auto Po for GR etc.
|22.||Invoice Verification||• Invoice verification
• Credit Memos
• Subsequent Debits and Subsequent Credits
• Parking of Invoices
• Blocking and Release of Invoices
• ERS etc.
|23.||Special Procurement Process||• Management of special stocks
• Pipeline Materials
• Subcontracting Process
• Returnable transport packaging etc.
|24.||Valuation and Account Determination||• Valuation
• Average Price
• Standard Price
• Split Valuation
• Complete Automatic Account Determination
|25.||External Services Management||• Introduction to ESM
• Organizational status of Service Category
• Service Master
• Service PO with Service Master
• Service Entry Sheet
• Service Entry acceptance
• Invoice Verification with SES